|Traditional Mexican Tiles are often used for kitchen backsplash, counter, bathroom and stair riser decor. Tile style "San Jose" is available in various sizes. surface is glazed and after painting. They may show to some degree variations between each other and when comparing with the image. Some imperfections are expected including a few chipped corners. Mexican Tiles are Texas belonging the rustic home decor category. Order enough for the project as any follow up delivery of MPT17198 might differ. Rustica House ceramic tiles are made of quality talavera, the paint is lead free. To assure good durability, the tiles are fired for eight hours at the temperature of 1700F (950C). It takes a month to ship from Mexico to USA, six to Canada, UK and Australia.
- style: Traditional "San Jose"
- standard: 4" x 4" (10x10cm)
- large: 6" x 6" (15x15cm)
- thickness about 1/4" (5mm)
- material: glazed talavera ceramics
- use: bathroom, kitchen backsplash, wall, counter, stair
- US delivery estimated for four weeks
Find Similar Products by Tag