Since some of our buyers are not contractors nor professional kitchen appliances installers we decided to extend our hand to individual home owners in helping them to save money by installing Rustica copper range hood by themselves. Even though, do-in-yourself is not what we would recommend and instead suggest looking for a tradesman experienced with a copper range hood connection, the following are rustica copper range hood installation instructions.
- If your Rustica copper range hood was delivered with the insert installed, remove it by unscrewing screws holding it inside the hood.
- Using a stand finder pin point location of your kitchen wall studs if it is a wall mount hood. In case of kitchen island hood style, look for the ceiling joints immediately above the range where the hood is going to be positioned.
- With a drill make holes in an iron range hood frame exactly where studs were found.
- Using minimum four heavy duty screws mount the hood on the wall or ceiling. That is under the condition you house is wood frame. If the building has been made out of concrete or bricks, you can drill holes in the range hood frame in any location it is convenient for you.
- Connect the ventilation unique with the house exhaust system that is going to push air from the kitchen outside the house. Plug in the electric cord of the insert to regular 120V/60Hz plug installed immediately behind or above the range hood.
- Reinstall the insert and check whether it is working correctly.
It is very important to remember that rustica copper range hoods cannot be installed just through the copper back wall or its top. The mounting screws needs to be drilled through the hood metal frame to be able to support range hood weight. Otherwise, you may experience hood front panel deformation or even destroying the hood.
Introducing a brand new line of pewter range hoods for kitchen gas and electric stoves. There a verity of range hood finishing options available. You can buy the hood made of natural pewter, hammered or both styles hand polished. As any other metal rustica range hood you can select on detail pages wall mount or [...]
Restaurant metal table-tops are produced from variety of metals and their choice depends on the facility style. You can use for rustic restaurants and bars hammered copper or zinc tabletops. For more contemporary places pewter. Rustica restaurant metal tablet-tops can be designed with various finishing. For example hammered surface can be covered with patina or shipped [...]
Rustica copper range hoods are made to order, most of them. Occasionally, we have a few range hood designs in stock available for immediate shipping with discount prices. Those range hood made of copper in some cases were returned by the buyer and others were damaged during transportation. We repair them so they look like [...]
Zinc metal table tops are made of particle board and metal sheet covering it from the top, sides and little bid underneath. It makes the zinc metal table tops safe to use as there are no sharp edges. The tables are produced as round, square and rectangular. We can also produce irregular shapes upon receiving [...]
One of innovative application ideas for Mexican tile home improvement is using them as rustic accents. You can install the handmade tiles from Mexico on kitchen bathroom walls, counters or tabletops. In low traffic spaces of the house you can use Mexican accent tiles on the floor. Usually, the are mixed with larger tiles adding colorful [...]
Acting upon frequent requests of selling without any special order requirements distressed copper stove hoods, we are please to inform our clients the following. As of today we are integrating distressed copper finishing into all our range hood pages. From now one you can purchase any stove hood design with distressed pattern. For those who are [...]
Some buyers prefer modern and others traditional style appliances. When designing a kitchen in hacienda style installing a copper vent hood with straps is the best option to add Spanish character. They can be made of a variety of metals including other color copper installed vertically, horizontally or both. In addition copper vent hood straps [...]
Whether you are building a brand new house or renovating your bathroom getting a copper tub is the best idea you can imagine. Despite of common believe it is not that expensive taking under consideration value added component it carriers. It has a lot of barring especially when you decide to put your house for [...]
If you are looking for a hammered zinc table-top for your home, bar or restaurant, there are limited options. Most of the zinc table-top manufacturers located in the US or continental Europe are quite expensive. Situation such as this leaves just a few options with workable for average buyer table-top pricing. For those who are [...]